New Student Enrollment
New student enrollments are accepted Monday through Friday throughout the school year and during the summer months during established Guidance Office hours. To expedite the enrollment process, it is recommended that parents/guardians contact the Guidance Office to make an appointment or ask about the wait-time for walk-in enrollment.
Parents/guardians should be prepared to bring all of the following documents to the Guidance Office upon enrollment:
1. Birth Certificate of Student -- this must be a certified copy
2. Proof of Residency -- Examples of acceptable proof include a lease agreement or recent utility bill. Driver's licenses are not acceptable proof of residency.
3. Immunization/health records
4. Proof of Custody or Intent to Do So -- if parents are divorced or there is a change in guardianship
5. Official school transcript
I f the name, address, and FAX number is provided, then FHS will contact the previous school and request a transfer of those school records. In some cases, enrollment will be delayed until FHS receives the documents from the previous school.
**Please allow 2 business days for transcript request processing.
Once processing is complete, the transcript can be sent directly to the recipient/institiution, or it can be held for pick-up in the Guidance Office during established office hours.
If you have any addition questions, please contact the Guidance Office at 879-3611 ext 120